My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Sheepdawg »

Yesterday my boss left the office and worked with us. Took these candids of her wearing her work shoe's and work clothes. I know, its not a sexy outfit or shoes at all, but i couldnt resist take some candids. I would love to sniff inside them. Normally I don't get turn on looking at shoes like this. But, if someone who i find attractive wears shoes like this, it's a turn on for me and it gets me curious about how they smell inside. It's wierd! Love this milf.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

This can't be the end of it, I'm hooked.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

sh03s wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:58 am This can't be the end of it, I'm hooked.
Took these last night.
Man i wish i could smell inside her work shoes... I bet they smell amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow great ass. She needs a few loads in her shoes!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:36 pm Wow great ass. She needs a few loads in her shoes!
Totally agree. And in her mouth as well!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today my boss was in a really bad mood. Never seen her like this. Don't know exactly what happened, but she didn't talk much at all with us. Normally she's very funny and happy and laughs a lot. But not today. Hope everything gets better.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

More Candids
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

More Candids from today
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some closeups
strakka

Post by strakka »