My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today my boss took the whole team out for lunch, and then she took us to play some bowling. But first we had a little meeting in the morning.

Anyway, managed to take some really good candids of her. She was wearing these tight jeans that showed off her ass and legs perfectly. We are 14 men and only 2 women in our team, and most of them men were watching her out. I think my boss knew it. Cant believe she is 51 years old. Enjoy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sheepdawg on Thu May 23, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

I catched her up and walked beside her..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

More ass
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Candids of her boots under the table...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

The meeting is over, and she is telling everyone where we are going
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Having lunch at the restaurant. She really loves coffee.
Last edited by Sheepdawg on Thu May 23, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

And at last...at the bowling.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

I saw her take off her boots when she was changing to her bowling shoes. wish I could smell inside them after she's been wearing them all day. I would even pay for it. But it was TOO risky. It was even too much of a risk taking candids of her.
At least I took some pics of them .
Nxzsheff

Post by Nxzsheff »

What a woman. Great body and ass. Must've been tempting to take the boots to the toilet to cum them up.
Nxzsheff

Post by Nxzsheff »

Sheepdawg wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 3:08 am
Nxzsheff wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:48 pm She's beautiful. Need to get a picture of her eating a banana.
No banana today, but cornflakes and coffee!
It will have to do haha, must be hard getting work done when she's around!