Hottie in Pumps

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

high_arch

Hottie in Pumps

Post by high_arch »

I've visited these forums for years and I rarely post but I hope this makes up for that :) I caught this pretty blonde (sorry no faceshot but trust me it's a woman.. not a DUDE....) in some sexy patent leather pumps.. So what did I do study? Yes actually lol... but I had my phone out and was recording her candidly. A slight heelpop towards the end and some sexy foot movements but no real shoeplay. She was a sexy little one and she knew it pounding her feet on the floor as she walked away(the floor was carpeted and no you usually can't feel people walking on that floor) anyway here's the video. I hope you like it! Unlikely I'll be able to get anymore of her or anyone else because it is a college I really can't be getting caught doing this, it's getting colder here, and at best girls are wearing uggs..., and maybe flats but I rarely see them.

Let me know what you think. I saw her, sat down and took this video at random. Oh sorry for a few bad angles people walked by and i had to move my phone around.

https://openload.co/f/_QQ9IbDoMbI/20181022_170138.mp4