Indian wedding candids

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Indian wedding candids

Post by Sheepdawg »

I was at a wedding last weekend and I managed to get some pictures of a very attractive girl. Loved her heels and feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Re: Indian wedding candids

Post by Sheepdawg »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

She's very attractive!
I love her barefoot on the dance floor. I would have been there with taking pics too.
Maybe she gets a tribute pic?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Update
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

An little update