Question about Clips4sale.com

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sniffer_84

Question about Clips4sale.com

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Hi guys I was hoping someone could help shed some light on a question I have..

There is a candid clip store who is run by someone called 'Maurovieri' I believe the store is called SHOEPLAY CANDID BY MAUROVIERI.

On each of his clips he is trying to sell he indicates that his clips are copyright, and that if any of his clips are reproduced or shared on any social media that it will have substantial legal consequences.

This is where is gets a bit perplexing for me, because his clips appear to be 100% candid.

So how can you claim to copyright something that isnt technically yours? The 'models' have no idea theyre being filmed, so how can you possibly threaten legal action on something thats already considered illegal.. (filming women without their knowledge and selling the content for profit)

Surely this 'Maurovieri' is bluffing, so as to not hurt his profits.

Please share your input.
realservitude

Re: Question about Clips4sale.com

Post by realservitude »

Let's assume for a moment what this guy says is true (and I have my doubts). So what? There are tons of pirated clips out there. It doesn't seem many people are facing legal actions. Unless you're ultra careless in revealing your true identity, how will he track you down? And even if he does track you down and pursues legal remedies against you, I would love to sit through that court proceeding.
sinistermister

Re: Question about Clips4sale.com

Post by sinistermister »

I sincerely doubt that he has even applied for let alone been granted a "copyright" on candid material. That isn't even a legitimate form of media that can be copyrighted considering your points above....so post away IMHO. Don't misconstrue my comment to include whether or not "Clips 4 Sale" has any recourse against reproduction of a media store "owner's" material exclusively used on their platform. Even if they do have recourse, it would just be a simple cease and desist but it would be REALLY tough to follow through considering realservitude's comments. Just chiming in with my 15 plus years of legal experience.