Expert Asian shoeplay in ice cream parlour

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Expert Asian shoeplay in ice cream parlour

Post by ZaraSandals »

With some pressing work deadlines I went into the cafe to grab an ice cream to cool down, but the shoeplaying action was so hot that I had to sit down and, um, "work on my laptop".
untitled (4 of 5).jpg
untitled (5 of 5).jpg
untitled (1 of 5).jpg
untitled (2 of 5).jpg
untitled (3 of 5).jpg
She was dangling and dipping for a good 15-20 minutes (probably longer before I arrived), and I wish I had taken a video. The pumps came so close to dropping off it was unreal, but they hung on! She must have been an expert.

I love a good bit of Asian heel action. I do believe there are some cultural differences in shoeplaying - apart from the warm and humid climes in SE Asia being more conducive to sweaty and therefore restless feet looking for air, Asians are generally more used to taking their shoes off anyway (when indoors etc.). Anyone got other hot Asian candids/stories to share?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bugzs_me

Re: Expert Asian shoeplay in ice cream parlour

Post by bugzs_me »

Damn dude! Nice capture! Those sexy pointy smelly pumps are worth dying for :)