My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoehorn701

My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

Post by shoehorn701 »

My workmate is quite overweight (my guess is she weighs 220lbs!) She's also not very pretty which adds up to her not being very popular with the boys in the office! I normally wouldn't look her way but she likes to wear very sexy high heels and when she shows up to work wearing them i'm quite distracted sneaking some long looks and hiding my hardon but i'm very careful as i don't want to get caught perving on someone my peers look upon as being so unattractive. Her feet must be in agony with all that weight pushing her toes down into those heels! Has anyone else perved on an otherwise unattractive woman who baits attention with killer heels?! I took these shots of her heels!!
vs180516-004.jpg
vs180516-003.jpg
vs180516-002.jpg
vs180516-001.jpg
vs180516-009.jpg
vs180516-008b.jpg
vs180516-007.jpg
vs180516-006.jpg
vs180516-005.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: My 200 lbs.+ co-worker likes to wear sexy high heels

Post by dangeroussail »

I like an overweight woman in heels. got any others?
thieph

Post by thieph »

Had a friend who was a bit bigger and she loved to wear short skirts and sexy high heels. I think she liked the attention and it got her plenty of action, even more than "fit" girls I think. Not ashamed to say she got some action from me as well, but I don't advertise it either.
Joeprice22

Post by Joeprice22 »

would love to worship her Joeprice851@Yahoo.com
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

thieph wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 am Had a friend who was a bit bigger and she loved to wear short skirts and sexy high heels. I think she liked the attention and it got her plenty of action, even more than "fit" girls I think. Not ashamed to say she got some action from me as well, but I don't advertise it either.
any photos?
nailheels12

Post by nailheels12 »

Looks great to me! Lovely shoes too, the pressure under those stilettos must be immense. Heel tips couldn't last her longer than a few days. Imagine being trampled by her.. oh Lord!!!!
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

She is big but I like her style in heels. When I worked at the office I had a coworker almost about the same size. Always wore wedges or block heels to support her weight. She did come in one day with some high heel boots on. Everyone gave her a look and a little snickering but I definitely got stiff in my pants just thinking of the things she would do to me with them on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Good Sunday everyone,
I have a rendezvous with a 250 Lb. woman about twice a month. We’ll do dinner and then head back to her place. She knows I have a thing for feet and heels and will wear a skirt or dress with heels to “make me stupid”. She by far is not the prettiest/sexiest woman I have ever been with, but that is made up in her willingness to try or do anything. I will say I think she is the best intimate encounter I have ever had. She is an ex swinger, so I know she has had plenty of experience.
So, update, have a date with her on Friday. I wanted sooner, but she was quite upfront and said she had some after work plans this week. She's in her 50s and I know she has a pretty active sex life.
I'll try to get some pictures posted, I have 2 now, one a date of hers took about 3 years ago and another she took of herself. The flat sandals really don't cut it, however.... I could be convinced.
7.jpg
6.jpg
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

carcomp59 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 am Good Sunday everyone,
I have a rendezvous with a 250 Lb. woman about twice a month. We’ll do dinner and then head back to her place. She knows I have a thing for feet and heels and will wear a skirt or dress with heels to “make me stupid”. She by far is not the prettiest/sexiest woman I have ever been with, but that is made up in her willingness to try or do anything. I will say I think she is the best intimate encounter I have ever had. She is an ex swinger, so I know she has had plenty of experience.
So, update, have a date with her on Friday. I wanted sooner, but she was quite upfront and said she had some after work plans this week. She's in her 50s and I know she has a pretty active sex life.
I'll try to get some pictures posted, I have 2 now, one a date of hers took about 3 years ago and another she took of herself. The flat sandals really don't cut it, however.... I could be convinced.7.jpg
6.jpg
she is one sexy lady! does she let you take pictures and does she have a large heel collection?
shoehorn701

Post by shoehorn701 »

nailheels12 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:20 am

Looks great to me! Lovely shoes too, the pressure under those stilettos must be immense. Heel tips couldn't last her longer than a few days
Haven't noticed her running over to the shoe repair guy much so those heels must be quite durable!!
vs180519-003c.png
vs180522-001.png