Waitress flats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chemmy

Waitress flats

Post by chemmy »

Long time, no post. I think for good reason. However, there’s this waitress, slightly chunky but really pretty. She has these black leather flats that are worn for hours at a time working. They wrap her soft shapely feet and expose just enough foot to draw me like a magnet...wondering what the rest of the feet look like, how soft, how sweaty...the aroma... the inside of those shoes, their smell.

Maybe you just had to be there, or maybe it’s just me. What’s you honest opinion?
4E6CF145-E2C3-412F-B953-65EC8097B9F6.jpeg
Retifist

Re: Waitress flats

Post by Retifist »

There is nothing sexier than a black flat on bare feet. For all the reasons you mentioned, we are drawn to them and become excited. Our dream is that we could get them and have the pleasure of cumming in them. I have cum in many worn flats, sandals, clogs, and pumps of women I work with and nothing is more exciting than a worn flat.
youngcrossdresser :3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

i would love to just pay her a crazy amount of money for her to give me her flat of her bare feet right that moment so i can dine in the smell <3
billie900

Post by billie900 »

Retifist wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:28 am There is nothing sexier than a black flat on bare feet. For all the reasons you mentioned, we are drawn to them and become excited. Our dream is that we could get them and have the pleasure of cumming in them. I have cum in many worn flats, sandals, clogs, and pumps of women I work with and nothing is more exciting than a worn flat.

oh i agree 10000 % and a little bit of toe cleavage or glimpse of arch is incredible , luv to cum into the flat between arch and shoe whilst smelling the other flat ...............wow
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

billie900 wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:59 am oh i agree 10000 % and a little bit of toe cleavage or glimpse of arch is incredible , luv to cum into the flat between arch and shoe whilst smelling the other flat ...............wow
oh god...i would be in heaven!! :D