20 year old transgender's shoes collection <3

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

youngcrossdresser :3

20 year old transgender's shoes collection <3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

Hey,My name is Chloee Cathrine Agius and i'm 20 year old transgender woman

( I know that most men/woman would prefer feet from Female at birth but all i give you is just to give my feet a chance. I personally find them somewhat feminine and cute feet :3 so i hope you'll like them :3 )

Also if you wish to see more post on this forum just comment you want more or you could messege me via pm and we can discuss on where we going to take the chat(email/facebook/ect) where we can talk faster and share picture way easier but the benefit of a private chat is that you get the chance you make request and if i find it totally possible i will do it and all i ask from you is just some company :3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pvclover

Re: 20 year old transgender's shoes collection <3

Post by pvclover »

You look so cute in your heels
Thanks for sharing

pvclover wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 pm You look so cute in your heels
Thanks for sharing
Your welcome <3
anyway you want to see more of my post on the group please say so in the comment or if you prefer a more intimate one on one private conversation where you could give me any task you wish to feed your wild feet fantasy (i will try to please but i also have some limitation as well) so if your interested for that just add me and messege me :) thanks,chloee :*
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thanks for sharing youngcrossdresser :3.

For me it is about the shoes and these are truly a fine looking pair.
pink heels.jpg
I bet they are fun, and just hope they are being well treated .......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 am Thanks for sharing youngcrossdresser :3.

pink heels.jpg

Ofcourse i take good care of my shoes <3 there safe in my wardrobe in secure box <3 if you want me to model them for you and maybe some feet pic just pm me :) and we can move to fb or email from there
ashes123

Post by ashes123 »

I dont know about everyone else but when it comes to my shoe/boots fetish, I hate it when its NOT a cd/trans or trap. Keep it up love it. :)
HornyMexican

Post by HornyMexican »

Your feet are so sexy! I would love a more intimate one on one private conversation with you ;)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

youngcrossdresser :3 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:21 am
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 am Thanks for sharing youngcrossdresser :3.

pink heels.jpg

Ofcourse i take good care of my shoes <3 there safe in my wardrobe in secure box <3 if you want me to model them for you and maybe some feet pic just pm me :) and we can move to fb or email from there
Thanks for offer Chloee, always difficult to explain but for me it is shoes - feet not really my thing, and was not thinking of shoes being locked away.
Quite happy to see anything you are happy to share, but happy on the board, as this is where I first came out and discovered I was not alone in my love for shoes.
I thought those smooth and sexy pink heels look as if they could be a pleasure for either pussy or penis, and just hope they are having an active sex life.
Have you enjoyed them or has anyone else had the pleasure?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

youngcrossdresser :3 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:21 am

pink heels.jpg

Thanks for offer Chloee, always difficult to explain but for me it is shoes - feet not my thing, and was not thinking of shoes being locked away.
Quite happy to see anything you are happy to share, but happy on the board, as this is where I first came out and discovered I was not quite alone in having this weird and consuming attraction to shoes.
I thought those smooth and sexy pink heels look as if they could pleasure either pussy or penis, and hope they are having an active sex life.
Hope you do not leave them locked away all the time, they need some deep loving.
Have only you had the pleasure, or have others enjoyed them as well?
Flyboy

Post by Flyboy »

Very nice shoes and boots!