high heels on hard surfaces

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoehorn701

high heels on hard surfaces

Post by shoehorn701 »

Always like the sound of high heels on hard surfaces as its a real turn on so i like to check out whoes making that beautiful sound!
patentluvr

Re: high heels on hard surfaces

Post by patentluvr »

Very much so
shoddy90

Re: high heels on hard surfaces

Post by shoddy90 »

The right heels capably worn can make such sweet music that it sets the senses on edge.
Have at times been fooled and pretty annoyed to check out and find it produced by little heely trainers though.
I guess the toe down / heel raised position adopted when walking not skating, then the hard wheel striking the floor somehow mimics.
Had not really considered much before this thread or thought about investigation, as trainer styles do not interest.
not heelys mod1.jpg
Surely cannot only be me who has experienced that phenomenon and disappointment, and has someone deeper experience of those kinds of footwear so could offer more informed explanation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.