Girls in Platform Clogs

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lovesnylons

Re: Girls in Platform Clogs

Post by Lovesnylons »

Amazing pics of u in those clogs and striped hold ups
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

Tanks I just sent Christina those Pictures. Lets see what happens
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Plateauclogs wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:16 pm Tanks I just sent Christina those Pictures. Lets see what happens
You are brave!
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Plateauclogs wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:16 pm Tanks I just sent Christina those Pictures. Lets see what happens
Hello Plateauclogs.
Any response from the girls?
New pair of sexy clogs?
:twisted:
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

:mrgreen: Unfortunatly no Reaction. Maybe I send the pix to the German athlete too...
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Well, you had tried. We can imagine the reaction of the girls. :twisted:
Renner

Post by Renner »

Plateauclogs wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:02 am :mrgreen: Unfortunatly no Reaction. Maybe I send the pix to the German athlete too...
Would be nice to see more pics of her, espacially the fact that an athlete-girl wears such clogs is extremely sexy :-)
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Renner wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:53 pm
Plateauclogs wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:02 am :mrgreen: Unfortunatly no Reaction. Maybe I send the pix to the German athlete too...
Would be nice to see more pics of her, espacially the fact that an athlete-girl wears such clogs is extremely sexy :-)
Yeah man, Plateauclogs, is extremely dificult to get more pictures of both girs in clogs? :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen:
Renner

Post by Renner »

Well, I postet these pics a few months ago in another thread, but I think they are perfect here. I "borrowed" these clogs from a girlfriend. I don´t know her very good, and always as I see her she wears converse. At that time I hat to look a few times for her dog, and I found some sporty heels from S´Oliver in her wardrobe. A few days later I found these amazing clogs and I decided, to borrow them for a while. She is a little bit messy with her clothes, so I thought she wouldn´t miss them.
I took them home and had some fun with them... A few weeks later I brought them back, but unfortunaltely I have never seen her wearing them. But I think, she does...

Here you are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

Very sexy Would love to See her wear them