Girl in golden shoes.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rillater

Girl in golden shoes.

Post by rillater »

I do not know if these photos can be posted here, since they are not properly "candid".
I have done them with a professional camera, during a photo session, but I have not found another section.
I am a photographer so I can get beautiful models that pose with their shoes and make high quality photos. I have started a blog where you can see my photos https://shoesphotos.tumblr.com/. If people like my photos, I will continue uploading more photos. What do you think of the idea?
platformcumm

Re: Girl in golden shoes.

Post by platformcumm »

yummy
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, please post more!

might be an idea for admin to put up another section titles "shoes in photo shoots" or "non candid photos"
rillater

Post by rillater »

yes,if it would be a good idea to have that section