Shopping sights

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MrBoots

Shopping sights

Post by MrBoots »

Just posting women that catch my eye shopping in heels, boots, wedges, flip flops and other sexy shoes and of course what I would love to do with them. Enjoy

Saw this milf in these hot boots. My weakness. Love how she shopped around in them and hearing those heels every time she took a step in those lovely boots got me harder and harder. Just wanted to trap my cock in between her boots and let her pump my hot cum all over them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MrBoots on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrBoots

Re: Shopping sights

Post by MrBoots »

Caught this hottie with sexy legs and heels on 😍 would love to get a legjob from her from the back while my head is up her skirt. Hugging her legs. Fucking them untill i bust all over her legs and watch it drip to her heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MrBoots on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

She looked like a fun time in those heels. Let's just start off with that I would fuck the hell out of her obviously lol but a heeljob from her would be very hot. I would just lay on my back and let her stand over me and rub my cock and balls back and forth under her hot heels untill she get my load
Last edited by MrBoots on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

looks like she spotted you and your boner!
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

keira in wellies wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:35 am looks like she spotted you and your boner!
Lol i would of gave her every inch in those hot heels 😈
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Lovely milf and those cheetah print wedges seem like she could get wild with the on. Look like they have a great smell to them as well. I would stick my hard cock in between her heel and wedges and watch her pump her foot up and down as I stroke deeper inside her wedges unloading on her soft soles and drooling the rest outside on her black wedge.
Last edited by MrBoots on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Very hot boots on her. Just screaming to be fucked. Would love be on my knees in front of them and let her boots grind on my cock untill I shoot out on them. That feeling would be amazing on these beauties
Screenshot_20180324-101415.jpg
Screenshot_20180324-101304.jpg
Last edited by MrBoots on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by MrBoots on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

I caught a major boner seeing this beauty. Her legs and feet are so perfect with those heels on. Fucking these beauties would be paradise to me. Look like she was cold also. I wanted to warm her feet up with all of my hot cum building up just looking at her heels.
Last edited by MrBoots on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

hot damn!