Video: Flight attendant dangles work pumps on tram

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CoreyLJ

Video: Flight attendant dangles work pumps on tram

Post by CoreyLJ »

I got on this tram near the airport, and there was hardly enyone else on it except this lovely flight attendant who was dangling the hell out of her work pumps...!

I had to get some footage.

Enjoy...

(NOTE: The original footage is better quality. I just have to work out how to convert it better...)

----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
wifey-heels

Re: Video: Flight attendant dangles work pumps on tram

Post by wifey-heels »

I so want a flight attendants heels
chino

Post by chino »

I love how flight attendants pumps always end up becoming loose and slipping off their feet as hey walk
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

chino wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:48 pm I love how flight attendants pumps always end up becoming loose and slipping off their feet as hey walk
This is so very true and I've seen it firsthand! Apparently, the reason is because their feet will swell after a while during flight so they need to wear bigger size pumps/shoes than they usually wear. Before the feet swelling happen though ohohoho :D , they would struggle to keep their heels in place showing us their lovely nylon soles. Reminds me of the FA wearing pumps heelpopping the entire flight as she walks back and forth in the cabin (and yes she wears high heels pumps the entire flight not bothering to change to flats, it's not that high though around 5cm/2inch and it's block heels. bad news for people wanting to borrow her pumps and cum in them of course but think of how sore and sweaty and smelly her feet will be at the end of her shift after all the walking and physical works she has to do while wearing high heels :D ). I've also seen a FA kneeling in cabin once automatically heelpopping out of her shoes :mrgreen: .

Btw, thanks for the exclusive video CoreyLJ :mrgreen: .
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, thanks for sharing! I love flight attendant's shoes! They are so well worn and some smell just great and of course they feel so good on my cock.

Wish I could sniff her sexy shoes and cum in them
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

I see nothing