My first shoes that sparked a mans desire

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LaMuseinShoes

My first shoes that sparked a mans desire

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

This popped up in my fb flashback feed and i thought it would be fun to share. Such an old, blurry photo.
I loved these shoes so much and barely got to wear them before someone stole them at one of my gigs (sigh, why do you guys steal my favorite shoes?) ...this was a turning point for me though, as i noticed these shoes sparked so much interest... not just these shoes, but i was starting to realize how many comments men would make about my feet and legs. A guy I knew also offered to hire me to ball bust him wearing these (i wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that stole my shoes, lol).
Around this time as well, another gentleman started mailing me some really gorgeous high end brands so i could send him pictures wearing them.
I have always been fascinated by different fetishes but had never really thought about my feet (or shoes) as such a powerful sex object. So i started enjoying my new found power & I started incorporating attention to the details of my feet, legs, stockings & shoes into my burlesque acts. I can tell it's appreciated!
Anyway, those shoes sparked the reactions that made me realize how special my little tootsies are ;)

I'm trying to figure out new fun ways to entertain my feet lover fans, so let me know... I might do shoe reviews, do you think that would be enjoyable to watch?

x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
indole

Re: My first shoes that sparked a mans desire

Post by indole »

8) mmm.. I love them..and you are very nice too
indole

Post by indole »

8) mmmhh....I love them...and you are so nice ...
gadistan

Post by gadistan »

Wow!! What gorgeous shoes and such a shame you no longer have them. I for one would definitely watch your videos if you did shoe reviews. I watch several women on youtube already that do reviews of their stunning heel collections so Im sure you would get a lot of followers!
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

Thanks :) Are there any key words that are popular for men who want to watch these videos?
gadistan wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 am Wow!! What gorgeous shoes and such a shame you no longer have them. I for one would definitely watch your videos if you did shoe reviews. I watch several women on youtube already that do reviews of their stunning heel collections so Im sure you would get a lot of followers!
jhon

Post by jhon »

heels collection
chino

Post by chino »

Do any of your shoes slip off your feet as you walk? I'd love to see that, that would make me go weak at the knees haha. Heelpopping shoes or slipping slingback straps.
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

Thanks @jhon

@chino it happens, lol. Perhaps i need to create a burlesque act all about heel popping ;)
tommyboy1480

Post by tommyboy1480 »

Hi LaMuseinShoes :) I'm 53. Had a foot and shoe fetish since my earliest memories. To me, it's always been whats the difference. The difference between breasts, or the butt, or whatever. Women paint their toes and wear sexy high heels. But when a man notices them, or comments on them, we're a "weirdo". Never understood that. We don't classify guys who like boobs has having a fetish. But the rest of us are made to feel like outcasts. You have very beautiful feet and a wonderful taste in high heels. I guess the thing to imagine is, what do feet do. Kick, that's where the ballbusting fetish is, one of mine. They dangle the high heels, they dance and pose, like you in your dancing, and they taste great. And it's sexy as hell to worship a womans feet. Nothing more honest, and you'll never find a more loyal person because of it. Stay sexy :)