Baby got new shoes!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LaMuseinShoes

Baby got new shoes!

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

Hi i'm new around here!
I've gone a little shoe crazy recently (and i just bought another pair, help!). New year means new shoes right? ; ) Figured I would show them off!
I took so many photos and videos and wanted to upload some, but it's too big.
I'm also downsizing my collection. Look for my posts in the Buy, Sell, Trade board.
I'm a dancer & entertainer so I like selling photos, videos, shoes, stockings etc. as a way to continue funding my outfits for work.

Enjoy!
x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: Baby got new shoes!

Post by dangeroussail »

welcome and wow, nice shoes!

how many shoes do you have in your collection? can we see pics of your entire collection? and maybe more of you wearing them

feel free to post more pictures and if you need get rid of any I am sure our members here will be very interested.
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

I'm not sure, it's a big rubbermaid bin full :) I'll take photos next week when i'm better able too.

Thanks x
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

ideal, cant wait for the update
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

I finally took photos of my collection for sale. Look for 'My worn shoe collection for sale' or DM me with your email
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »