Ever been caught/exposed?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xxShoeloverxx

Ever been caught/exposed?

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

This just happened to me a few minutes ago. Tried to ask a girl if she could snap a picture of her shoe collection for me. Next thing you know she puts it on snapchat and well... You can guess what happened after. Can you guys relate? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hamhawk35

Re: Ever been caught/exposed?

Post by hamhawk35 »

Ha! That only worked once for me. When I "claimed" I was getting her something for christmas, so i asked her what shoes she had so I wouldn't get her the same shoe
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

hamhawk35 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:43 pm Ha! That only worked once for me. When I "claimed" I was getting her something for christmas, so i asked her what shoes she had so I wouldn't get her the same shoe
Well, I guess that didn't work, did it?
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

xxShoeloverxx wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:04 am
hamhawk35 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:43 pm Ha! That only worked once for me. When I "claimed" I was getting her something for christmas, so i asked her what shoes she had so I wouldn't get her the same shoe
Well, I guess that didn't work, did it?
It didnt work, but I went over to her house and snapped pictures of her shoes. I even took a pair that she never wore and came into it. I was horny back then XD
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I was almost caught by my mil once, I was in her bathroom fucking one of her heels when I heard the door open downstairs. She used to live in an upstairs flat and so she had to climb a set of stairs before she got to me. I ran as quickly but as quietly as I could with them and stuff them back in her wardrobe in as neat a fashion as I could. I told her I had been out cycling (which I had) and badly needed the toilet and her flat was closer than my house.
I've done her shoes so many times, neighbours shoes, two sister in laws shoes and boots, the wifes and even sneaked round the back of a pub where I knew a big box of footwear was kept and took a pair of boots. Never been caught. Yet.
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

Dang, I'll send you pics of my shoes. Just send me a gift via paypal so i can buy more shoes :mrgreen:

x
LaMuse
hamhawk35

Post by hamhawk35 »

Wow
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Caughty by my aunt and get beaten, you have full story in my profil under my threads.