gorgeous bird in the local shop

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

gorgeous bird in the local shop

Post by owlman »

I went into my local shop the other morning and was glad I did, there was this stunning bird, early 20's with long black hair. She wore a white jacket, skin-tight black leggings that clung to her perfect rear, and thigh-high black suede boots with little gold studs up the back. It was obvious she wasn't wearing any panties as the leggings were so tight, she was very slim and only about 5 foot tall with one of the most perfect rears I've seen in a long time. I'd love to see her wearing nothing but those sexy black boots.