Shoe Fetish Clip Production

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

caracundinsky

Shoe Fetish Clip Production

Post by caracundinsky »

prada-flame-shoes-knockoffs-261x300.jpg
Hey guys,

This is Cara from Berlin – I have been involved in producing Niche Fetish clips (mainly Underwater) over the last year and have only had great experiences! I would love to explore different fetishes as well and shoes came to my mind very quickly (since I love them). I would like to get a little insight into how fetishes can evolve/what they mean to different people to gain a better understanding of the "essence" of different fetishes since I would like to do some films on these "essences"…
herefore I am very intersted in some personal reports about what the shoe fetish means to you:

–favourite/worst experiences
–ultimate fantasy
–are you happy to have a fetish?
–do you remember first "feeling" it?
–do you have a personal definition of what exacly turns you on?
–is it exclusively sexual or maybe also just interesting/fun/familiar to watch/do?

Happy to hear from you,
Cara
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.