Candid pictures of my new girlfriend in heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: Candid pictures of my new girlfriend in heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:47 am Very hot. Sexy shoes and she's hot also. Hope you had the opportunity to get your hands on them soon after she slipped them off and enjoy the war scent of her feet in the shoes did you put your cock in them and give her a load?

What things is she aware of and what things is she unaware of?
Thanks...I'm glad you like her. It's such a turn on. I have cummed inside and over her shoes before..but that was before I told her about my fetish. And that time.. I wiped the cum away after because I was afraid she would know.

Anyways.. she is like I wrote here in this thread before...aware of my fetish for women's shoes and feet. She's been with many guys before me and she has a lot of experience with guys fantasies and stuff like that. But she has never ever heard about fetish for shoes and feet. So that was something new to her. But a good thing is that she never told me that I was creepy or anything like that. She was totally comfortable with me being a feet fetishist. She even wears heels more often because she knows about my fetish. But...even though she is more experienced than me..She wanted to take it slow. So I am not rushing anything. I'm just glad that she knows.. and that I have access to her heels almost whenever I want. And someday..hopefully soon.. She will let me cum all over her heels while she is wearing them.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last edited by Sheepdawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Give them.a good cum and ask her to wear them for you and take pics
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She's absolutely gorgeous, does she happen to wear flats?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:32 pm Give them.a good cum and ask her to wear them for you and take pics
Soon I will hopefully. It feels like she isn't ready for it yet. I don't know. I have confessed my fetish for women's shoes and feet for her...so she is full aware of that. But she have still not taken it to the bedroom. We do have sex often, she blows me off and even sometimes swallows my load. But...the one thing I crave for, she haven't yet given me. I don't want to push her. Hopefully she will open up soon.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Newfootlover wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:11 pm She's absolutely gorgeous, does she happen to wear flats?
Thank you, glad to hear that you like her! Oh yes, she do. I will post some pictures of her collection of flat shoes.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last edited by Sheepdawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

Absolutely wonderful. I would smell and fuck these one by one, you're lucky man