Candid pictures of my new girlfriend in heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrtickles

Re: Candid pictures of my new girlfriend in heels

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmm.....my favorite scent! Yes, i know what you mean.
I wish i worked with her.....i would so love to cum in all her moist shoes!!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:22 am Some candids from today. Ankle boots
Pleas more with the ankle boots
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

These are another pair of ankle boots of hers. She has been wearing these boots for over 3 years. She said to me once that these are one of her absolute favourite pair of boots and that they are really comfortable. You can see how worn they are in the pictures. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

These boots are amazing!!!! Casual and stilll sooooo sexy! Love the way they are worn.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Such cute boots but I would not hesitate to get down on my hands and knees and lavish them with kisses. The worn heel is so sexy.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate awesome pics of her ankle boots! I’d would definitely be sticking my cock into her left ankle boot all the way & blowing my load in them!! Has she let you cum over her heels while she is wearing them?? Start leaving little love notes inside her ankle boots telling her how sexy she looks when she wears them :)
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Deisy CD wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:22 am These boots are amazing!!!! Casual and stilll sooooo sexy! Love the way they are worn.
Totally agree mate.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Atlas wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:44 pm Mate awesome pics of her ankle boots! I’d would definitely be sticking my cock into her left ankle boot all the way & blowing my load in them!! Has she let you cum over her heels while she is wearing them?? Start leaving little love notes inside her ankle boots telling her how sexy she looks when she wears them :)
Glad to hear that you like them. Unfortunately, she has not let me cum over her heels while she's wearing them. Like I wrote in this thread before, I recently told her about my fetish. And it was all new to her...she didn't know about this type of fetish before. But...she's starting to loosen up and understand about it. And Iam not trying to push her..that would not be good. But I always give her compliments about her shoes and encourage her to wear them often..even indoors. So..let's see what happens. I'll keep you guys posted.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last edited by Sheepdawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last edited by Sheepdawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.