Candid pictures of my new girlfriend in heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Candid pictures of my new girlfriend in heels

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same here. And to my wifes feet or shoes!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Same here. And to my wifes feet or shoes!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 am Those cream heels are nice and a great angle as well, really shows her sexy shoes and feet off well. I love pictures from the rear or off set at the rear as they show the slope of the shoe and the shape of the foot.
I'm very glad that you like them. And I totally agree. If you see a women's feet in heels from the rear, you can see the shape of her foot and imagine how her feet looks like inside her shoes. Hard to describe haha..but I understand what you mean. I'll try to post more of these cream coloured heels.. they are pretty well worn now.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

mrtickles wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:06 am I would love to see a bunch of guys having their way with her and her sexy feet!
Me too! Damn...it would be such a turn on !
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last edited by Sheepdawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:10 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 am Those cream heels are nice and a great angle as well, really shows her sexy shoes and feet off well. I love pictures from the rear or off set at the rear as they show the slope of the shoe and the shape of the foot.
I'm very glad that you like them. And I totally agree. If you see a women's feet in heels from the rear, you can see the shape of her foot and imagine how her feet looks like inside her shoes. Hard to describe haha..but I understand what you mean. I'll try to post more of these cream coloured heels.. they are pretty well worn now.
I love worn shoes, the more worn the better. I love to see a woman wearing heels that are scuffed, dirty, the heel tip worn, all that stuff so you are speaking my language! :D
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last edited by Sheepdawg on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sheepdawg wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:11 am From last weeks party.
She's beautiful :) Sexy shoes and a sexy girlfriend, keep hold of her and don't let her go.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

She looks very "lickable"....and like such a nice, dirty girl.
Please describe how her shoes smell like after she's been in nylons the whole day......
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

mrtickles wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:21 pm She looks very "lickable"....and like such a nice, dirty girl.
Please describe how her shoes smell like after she's been in nylons the whole day......
She has very smelly feet. I would rank her 7 on a 10 grade scale. The smell is like a very, thick kind of smell. If you know what I mean. It's strange because she is very hygienic and takes showers every day.