Secretary wear hot heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ginas1120

Re: Secretary wear hot heels

Post by Ginas1120 »

Dom wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:14 am Great pictures and commentary to match!! What's it like wearing heels all day; is the extra attention you get worth the sore feet??
Love to wear heels all day.... actually I am petite, 5'2" and 99 pounds, so I don't have any problem wearing heels or balancing on my stilettos.. I don't get sore feet... luckily... and if I did, I am sure I could find one of you boytoys to give me a foot massage.... :)

Gina
onyxonyx

Post by onyxonyx »

I'd love to be that cleaning guy!!!! But i wont break ur heels...... ....but......:)
heelslove1

Post by heelslove1 »

Amazing post Gina! And love the look of your heels, I'm sure with you wearing them they look even better!

Which are your favourite pair and which make you feel sexiest?