Candid Heels round and about.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Stöckelhuber

Re: Candid Heels round and about.

Post by Stöckelhuber »

May I ask, if you have videos as well? :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I don't think so, no. I'm not so good at doing the videos. I need one of those little inconspicuous cameras.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Photo0263.jpg
This is the same woman who wore the Mary Janes, she had these boots that had a chunky heel but as much as I would have dumped my load on them I do prefer the ones with the slimmer heel. Maybe it's to do with the way she played around with them, I still get hard just thinking about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Sneaky sneaky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

patentluvr wrote:Sneaky sneaky
Love pics 2 and 3, I see that kind of thing all the time but it's usually when I'm out with my wife so I struggle to be able to take the pics because we don't hang around :D
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote:
patentluvr wrote:Sneaky sneaky
Love pics 2 and 3, I see that kind of thing all the time but it's usually when I'm out with my wife so I struggle to be able to take the pics because we don't hang around :D
The funny thing you mentioned is your wife is around. Lol my wife is the one who took all those pics and sent them to me. She know I have raging fetish for heels. :P
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Really?! Wow, that is one understanding wife, mine wouldn't do that. Great pictures though, she needs to do more.
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Heels and feet
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Beautiful cougar Stewardess on flight years a go. Sorry I couldnt get a better facial shot
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Here are some from recent trip