Myleene Klass.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Myleene Klass.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

klass4.jpg
klass5.jpg
klass6.jpg
After a klass drought we have the deluge (of sorts). Here she is in red Louboutins, she really is a mistress of showing toe cleavage.
And she never disappoints in sexy killer heels. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

strakka wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:34 am She looks like a slut. I'd love to smash her face with my cock.
yep...she would love it as well.

Love to cum in those red shoes/arches (soles lubed up and pumping my massive cock)

:D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

keira in wellies wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:15 am
strakka wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:34 am She looks like a slut. I'd love to smash her face with my cock.

Love to cum in those red shoes/arches (soles lubed up and pumping my massive cock)

Just think of her walking around with her feet sliding around in your cum, some of it leaking upwards between her toes.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The Queen of Toe Cleavage in her black matt Louboutins. She has had these for around four years now and although she looks after her shoes you can see they are beginning to age a little now. Creases are showing up and the iconic red sole is badly worn, I wonder if she wears them during sex.
But just look at that toe cleavage...
klass7.jpg
klass8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

keira in wellies wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:15 am

the pic of her showing her arch off is so hot id luv to fill them heels up too and the fact she wers long trousers to fuking tease me more only showing glimpses of heels is making me wanna pump her shoes more ( for me there is something about heels under long trousers , such a tease not seeing all the heels then u get a glimpse so erotic )
Last edited by billie900 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay so it's been awhile, March being the last post but here she is in a pair of white heels.
They are so sexy but for me too clean, I love white stilettos to be scuffed and dirty.
But if she were to ask me to worship them then I'd have to oblige :D
klass1.jpg
klass2.jpg
klass3.jpg
klass4.jpg
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:59 am Okay so it's been awhile, March being the last post but here she is in a pair of white heels.
They are so sexy but for me too clean, I love white stilettos to be scuffed and dirty.

clean on the outside maybe...

but the insides are stained and reeking with years of boyfriend spunk no doubt
billie900

Post by billie900 »

keira in wellies wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:24 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:59 am Okay so it's been awhile, March being the last post but here she is in a pair of white heels.

clean on the outside maybe...

but the insides are stained and reeking with years of boyfriend spunk no doubt
or some luckyguy who had access to those sexy heels
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She never dangles her heels or shoeplays so I would guess that inside are her toe prints and a few yellow stains within.
But fuck, I would splash them shoes with her feet in them every night and worship the fuck out of them.
She's a classy lady and we all know that classy ladies are very, very dirty in the bedroom, and with shoe and foot fetishism on the way up and becoming more and more accepted then I would bet a small fortune that she allows her new boyfriend to worship them. That is unless he is one of those types that is doesn't find highheels sexy in a fuckable way.