My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Front side view gives you a good idea how much flop there is when I walk in these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

My old trashed black flats. Both shoes slip under my heels and the backs end up squashed under my feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Brand new pair of flats from Target. First wear and my left one began popping a little then the heel cup collapsed a bit and my shoe fell under my heel and got crushed. I kept fixing it but now that back of my left flat slips off and under my heel in about 3-4 steps so I just have to leave one shoe flip flopping as it’s too annoying fixing it that often!
chino

Post by chino »

Trashed and trashy black flats 🙊
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I love those black flats. So sexy!
chino

Post by chino »

Saw this woman today in these ultra sexy pointy toe slings and it inspired me. Who wants to buy me a pair and see me get my slap on in them? I can almost guarantee my left strap will slip down in them if you do!

Who’d love to see me in these?
chino

Post by chino »

Flop 🙊
chino

Post by chino »

I have a real problem with flats. My left one either pops on and off or the heel cup slips down and ends up squashed. Second wear in these and I’ve had to fold my left one down and wear if practically like a flip flop.
chino

Post by chino »

Same goes for my basic black flats.
chino

Post by chino »

Good morning 😊