My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

If I was asked to wear my loudest, slappiest pair of shoes I wouldn't reach for my mules or my flip flops, I'd actually go for my old Rubi Shoes Black d'orsay points. They're so worn out they're practically flip flops and the slapping noise they make off my heel in incredibly loud!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Oops! A little accident in my Sasha slingback flats from Rubi Shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Flip....flop....
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those mules and wedges are hot.
chino

Post by chino »

The mules feels amazing on. So comfy and they slap quite a bit.
chino

Post by chino »

Day 2 wearing my Sasha flats and the elastic is gone in the left strap. It's constantly slipping off.
chino

Post by chino »

My Rubi Shoes Sasha points are so comfortable, but my left strap constantly falls down and there's no way to tighten it. Good thing it's easy to walk in as a mule! They're butter soft and have stretched a lot already after a day of wear, I get the feeling these are going to be really sloppy after a few months wearing them.
chino

Post by chino »

I love d'orsay flats but they really don't agree with my feet! My Rubi shoes Dixie flats popping off with each step.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

You made me cum, a lot
Flickr coming soon...
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Wish the mules were a bit higher, but I'm glad their back on trend.

Loafers?