My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Loose flats in the mirror.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

My left flat actually slipped under my heel on this occasion as I walked so I left it down the rest of the trip and flopped along with my squashed flat whacking against my sole.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Leather pants and my extremely loose Rubi Shoes d'orsay flats.
chino

Post by chino »

I'm obsessed with d'orsay flats at the moment and here's another loose pair I own. I love the colour of these ones.
chino

Post by chino »

These Havaianas are on point, I adore wearing them. I can't help but play with them and dangle, I dropped one this morning dangling.
chino

Post by chino »

I really didn't want to get changed for work this morning, I wanted to stay in my Havaianas all day and go walk down the beach with them on and dangle and flop them around at a cafe somewhere.
chino

Post by chino »

My pointy toe slingbacks at the start of the day to the left and my pointy toe slings at day's end to the right. There's only so many times you can pull your slipping strap up before you just give up and leave it be.
chino

Post by chino »

New purchase from Rubi Shoes. My left strap is a little slippery already!
chino

Post by chino »

Two full days of wear and I can longer keep my left strap up. Sometimes it flops on and off for a while but the rest it slips down and gets squashed under my heel.
screwylouie2

Post by screwylouie2 »

hey beautiful feet and shoes :)