My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Get my slap on to start the day. Love my Havaianas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

What do you think of these?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I like the feeling of just elastic in the back strap. Of course they always end up stretching too much and slip off easily but still love it!
Last edited by chino on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chino

Post by chino »

I lost my straps and I kinda liked it 🙊
chino

Post by chino »

My 2 upcoming purchases.
chino

Post by chino »

My back straps were practically useless today. I spent most of my day with them squashed under my heels.
chino

Post by chino »

These are my favourite pair of sandals by far even though the straps have become so loose now. I just use them as mules until I get a chance to pull my straps back up.
chino

Post by chino »

Havaianas play to start the day.
chino

Post by chino »

Worn down af. Love these Havaias.
chino

Post by chino »

I so badly want a pair of these. Anyone want to buy them for me? The way my heels are built and straps seem to not want to stay up on them I’ll put on a real show 😂