My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingfan

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by Slingfan »

I haven’t left the house yet and my strap has fallen down!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

I bought these new flats from Kmart. During my first wear within several steps my left flat slips down my heel and ends up getting squashed under my foot. I very quickly got sick of fixing it and now get around with one floppy flat and one on normal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Do you like these?
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Messy straps.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Slingfan wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:35 pm I bought these new flats from Kmart. During my first wear within several steps my left flat slips down my heel and ends up getting squashed under my foot. I very quickly got sick of fixing it and now get around with one floppy flat and one on normal.
I love those sexy flats!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

OOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

That feeling when you know you’re going to be walking around lopsided all day.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

My left shoe is basically a mule now.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

Jeans and sandals.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Nice look. I'd cut those straps off and wear them like mules and slap away all day 😋