My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

In love 😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Wear #2 and my left shoe has turned into a flip flop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chino on Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chino

Post by chino »

So when I bought these Rubi Shoes d’orsay flats a couple of days ago they fit me perfectly length and width wise. I had no heel gap and they were snug. After 20 minutes of my first wear my left one started popping off and I noticed a small gap had stretched. Now after my second wear my left flat has totally stretched out and there’s a significant gap now. It flip flops completely off and now I can feel my right one stretching too, occassionaly flopping off as I walk.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Those are definitely sexy flats/flip flops now.
chino

Post by chino »

FlatsFetish wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 am Those are definitely sexy flats/flip flops now.
All my dorsays end up like flip flops, I’m so used to it now it doesn’t bother me.
chino

Post by chino »

I have these set so loose that when I dangle my feet off a seat or anything my sandals slide right off almost.
chino

Post by chino »

How to keep them from sliding around lol.
chino

Post by chino »

My God these are messy now. Even my right flat has started to flop.
chino

Post by chino »

Rainy day slapfest.
chino

Post by chino »

I’m actually trying real hard to keep these on believe it or not, they just won’t anymore 🙊