My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

When you want to wear your slides but your Havaianas feel totally on point. Decisions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Next up. Slings on, slap on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

New shooooooooooes. The black ones my left strap slipped off within a minute of wearing them then my right one a little later on. They only have elastic in the strap so I can't get them tighter.
chino

Post by chino »

I just can't keep my left strap up when I wear these. It's only my second time wearing them and I spend most of my time walking with it squashed under my heel.
chino

Post by chino »

Now both straps have slipped. So it's day 2 and I've pretty much got myself a pair of mules instead of slingbacks.
chino

Post by chino »

Tottering about the house and my left strap keeps falling down!
chino

Post by chino »

Apart from the strap falling down all the time these are actually really comfy. Who else has a pair of comfortable shoes they love that they and give up on even when they've stretched and become way too loose?
chino

Post by chino »

Adore 💜
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I really love your flats. I'm not as crazy about the slingbacks but you make them sexy too!
chino

Post by chino »

I love the feeling of my Havaianas on my feet, they’re so soft and worn down that they feel smooth are really slappy. They also are perfect for dangling as they slide off my feet so easy.