My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Getting my slap on accidentally. This left strap just won’t stay up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Some days you just wish you could spend the whole day in your Havaianas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

These have reached the point where they’ve become next level worn out, really thin under the toes, smooth and slippery on the footbed and the straps extra loose and bobbling about as I walk. The slapping has gone up a level. So comfy, I love them.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:25 pm Can we see more of you in heels? It’s just so hot.
Seconded.
Sim58

Post by Sim58 »

Could you maybe do a video walk in your havianas ?
chino

Post by chino »

Trashed Havaias and fairly new Havaias.

I promise I’ll do some heels shots soon. Ps would anyone be interested in private videos?
chino

Post by chino »

I call these my Tisdale’s because I bought them after seeing pics of Ashley Tisdale in them.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes, very interested.
Sim58

Post by Sim58 »

Yes definitely interested in videos especially with Havaianas and walking hearing the clapping sound.
Sim58

Post by Sim58 »

Yes definitely interested in videos especially with Havaianas and walking hearing the clapping sound.