My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Hmmmm should I buckle my strap up or just leave it be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

My too big Shoes of Prey pointy toe slingbacks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, nice!
chino

Post by chino »

My Mia strappy criss cross slingback sandals are so comfy. Except my left strap always slips off but hey I like that anyway lol.
chino

Post by chino »

New purchase from Rubi Shoes. Within 5 minutes of walking around in these my left strap had slipped off and now keeps slipping so I've just left it down and worn that sandal as a mule.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Hey, if you want to enjoy the pleasure of heelpopping in public every day just get a pair of avarcas for men. I do have so many different colors and everytime the back strap is going to slip from my heel. They are made of leather and I feel so good in these.
900.jpg
901.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Wearing my right flat like my last ex used to, squashed.
chino

Post by chino »

Left one pops as I walk, right one I leave squashed under my heel.
chino

Post by chino »

My Rubi Shoes d'orsay flats. My left flat pops as I walk.
chino

Post by chino »

Just bought these.