My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Hi everyone,

Apart from loving women in heels, flats and sandals I like to wear them myself too. I've had tons of amazing shoes over the years but have thrown them out or sold them out of guilt. As much as I love them I do feel guilty wearing them sometimes and also find it so distracting (I'm always thinking of it if they're around) so at times over the years have tried to give up.

At the moment I have a few pairs so I thought I'd share some pics of me wearing them. Ironically for someone who is into slipping slingbacks and heelpopping my left foot is smaller than my right so I always lose my left strap walking no matter how tight it is. I also can't keep dorsays on my heels either so any heelpop or loose strap pics you see here aren't manufactured, it's actually happened!

Hope you like and feel free to comment. These are my Rubi Shoes 'Coffee' sandals. I remember when these came out every girl who wore them lost her straps and just like them so do I. These are really beat up and old too. Every step I take I feel the straps stretch and slip, particularly the left one which slips down usually within ten meters of walking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chino on Sun May 29, 2016 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

These are also from Rubi Shoes. These 'Marta' flats fit me perfectly when i bought them but after a week they stretched out completely and now flop as I walk. They make a really loud slapping noise!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

These are Rubi Shoes 'Dusk' flats. They don't pop yet walking but do if I stand on my tip toes.
chino

Post by chino »

These Rubi Shoes 'Alisha' flats are very comfy. The heel cup of my left flat slips down though and ends up squashed under my heel.
Last edited by chino on Sun May 29, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chino

Post by chino »

I have six pairs of Havaianas, four Slim and two Top. These are my two Havaianas Tops, both black but one with a silver Havaianas logo on the strap. These are fairly new but my plain black ones are really old and worn down so they're thin, slippery and butter soft. I love them!
chino

Post by chino »

These Target ballet flats also slip down the back of my left heel.
chino

Post by chino »

These 'Ada' ballet flats are also from Rubi Shoes. These were loose from the very first time I wore them. They slap against my heels with every step. They probably are a size too big for me but they're so comfy and I love them.
chino

Post by chino »

These are a cheap pair of basic black ballet flats I bought from KMart. My left flat pops off as I walk. They aren't that old so with a bit of wear these flats are going to be so loose and trashy!
chino

Post by chino »

A pair of Rubi Shoes 'Margo' slides and some crocodile skin Vans that go really well with my leather pants.
chino

Post by chino »

I went to an op shop looking for a costume for a costume party and came across these wedges. They were a size smaller than I normally wear but we're only $1 so I couldn't help myself. Turns out they actually fit and not only do they fit but my left backdtrap is really loose and falls down constantly. I love slingback wedges, they look so trashy when the straps won't stay up.