My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Love my flats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

That stretchy feeling of the elastic across the back of the heel and of the strap edging down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

I really love these sandals, they're so easy to slip into and just head on out the door. But boy are the straps hard to keep up! Im constantly pulling them back up.
chino

Post by chino »

Straps up to start my walk.
chino

Post by chino »

Less than a minute into my walk this had already happened. Elastic in both straps gone already so I'm constantly losing them under my heels.
chino

Post by chino »

When I bought these I thought I was buying ballet flats but I've ended up with flip flops.
chino

Post by chino »

After 2 weeks: default strap position.
chino

Post by chino »

Strap in for Sunday!
chino

Post by chino »

30 seconds later, left strap has slipped off. I seriously can't be bothered pulling them up all day today.
chino

Post by chino »

Went for a walk tonight. I was out for 20 minutes and my left strap slipped I think about 15 times. My right one didn't fall down until right near the end. By that stage I was around the corner from home and I couldn't be bothered pulling them back up so I flip flopped home with both straps squashed under my heels. It was actually really hard keeping them on without the backstraps up, I kept having to grip my toes under the thin strap over them to keep my sandals from slipping completely off my feet. At one stage I accidentally stepped out of one and kicked it in front of me.