My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingfan

Re: My heels, sandals, flats and Havaianas

Post by Slingfan »

Love my new Birkenstocks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kp186

Post by kp186 »

I'm thinking of buying a pair of those sandals which are basically just a toe strap and a backstrap. They're available on Tradesy at a reasonable price. Just wondering if they're hard to keep on if the straps won't stay up. I have narrow feet and backstraps almost always slip down on me.
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

kp186 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:49 am I'm thinking of buying a pair of those sandals which are basically just a toe strap and a backstrap. They're available on Tradesy at a reasonable price. Just wondering if they're hard to keep on if the straps won't stay up. I have narrow feet and backstraps almost always slip down on me.
I can walk in mine well, they pretty much turn into a slide. I’ve kicked one off every now and again though and they slap really badly too if the straps fall down. My left strap began slipping first wear then by a couple of months in both would fall down within 30 seconds so I practically never had them up.
Last edited by Slingfan on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Your male...... You have sexier feet than me lol. What's your secret :) xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Slingfan

Post by Slingfan »

These feel so good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartol

Post by Bartol »

Interested in the Menorcan style sandals, once the heel strap has fallen down, is it difficult to keep on or can you walk normally without losing a shoe?
Avarcas

Post by Avarcas »

You can walk normally with back straps down.
Most of the time you can see menorquinas sandals with straps down in Spain.