Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

Ashley James.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

The uber trashy shoe game of Helen Flanagan makes me so hard. All platforms and loose straps and too big shoes and flip flopping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Kylie Jenner slingin’ it.
chino

Post by chino »

A dream: Vanessa Hudgens wearing Chanel slingbacks. With her track record if she keeps wearing these I hope to see some seriously slippage! Can you imagine how sexy it would be so see her clunking about in these with the straps down under her heels and them slapping her feet?
chino

Post by chino »

Dreaming of one of those straps falling off and getting squashed under her heel.
chino

Post by chino »

Back in the day Jodie Foster’s deer were damn near perfect.
chino

Post by chino »

I hope Vanessa Hudgens wears these slappers into the ground. The thought of those backstraps stretching out to the point they no longer stay up walking is almost too much!
chino

Post by chino »

Sarah Hyland, the combination of those skinny jeans and htne straps slung behind her heel really got me going.
chino

Post by chino »

Vanessa Hudgens’ calves and Chanels are making me so hard.
chino

Post by chino »

Reese Witherspoon’s stunning feet.