Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

billie900

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by billie900 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:55 am the arch on that 1st pic is incredible
chino

Post by chino »

Hop on the mule train with Charlotte McKinney.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

One of the rare occasion Jennifer Lawrence has worn slingbacks and her backstraps have actually stayed on her heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love those slingbacks that have the strap holding the sling strap to the sole so that the foot does not move too far from the shoe. I used to rent cars a lot around 15 years ago and the woman who used to deal with me wore a similar slingback with the heel a classic stiletto. She would step on the mud verge and once the heel sank into the mud and her foot rose so high from the shoe that I thought the strap would snap, I got a great view of the sole of her foot.
Add to that, she was stunning.
Great pics, and well worth a five knuckle shuffle.
chino

Post by chino »

Anyone else get super hard over lace up flat sandals? Especially when they're tied halfway up the calves?
chino

Post by chino »

Olivia Munn, wow.
chino

Post by chino »

Karlie Kloss wearing the sloppiest pair of mules you'll ever see.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Recent pics of Jlo got me all worked up for a good wank!
Screenshot_20180822-164730_30.jpg
Screenshot_20180822-164658_30.jpg
Screenshot_20180822-164518_30.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Not a celeb but a model. So hot.
chino

Post by chino »

That time Victoria Justice's lace up straps became completely untied on the cat walk.