Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

Was looking at pics of Jordanna Brewster and thought 'wow, her feet make me really horny.' So I'm starting a thread about celeb feet that make me want to come and Jordanna's the first post!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

I'd love to go my cock rubbed by Reese Witherspoon's feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Natalie Portman. Her feet make me hard enough but when she loses her backstraps it's unbearable!
chino

Post by chino »

Nina Dobrev is so hot.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Jordanna's Brewster's slingbacks on red carpet are just perfect :o
chino

Post by chino »

April Love Geary. Wow....
chino

Post by chino »

Rita Ora is so hot. I love those straps winding around her sexy feet and ankles.
chino

Post by chino »

I always had a massive crush on Christina Aguilera. She's got such sexy little feet and has worn all manner of sexy shoes over the years. Plus she just loves a heelpop so of course she really makes me hard when I look at pics of her feet!
chino

Post by chino »

More Christina. So fucking sexy!
chino

Post by chino »

Sarah Hyland....drool.