Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

topdude

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by topdude »

Plateauclogs wrote:News from Taylor Baby
taylornew.jpg

My god i would love to worship her
chino

Post by chino »

Reese Witherspoon's sexy feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Holland Roden in these slings, so sexy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Had a good session tonight to Heidi Klum and these amazing wedges.
chino

Post by chino »

Got hard to Kimberly Garner's feet in pointy toe pumps tonight. Her legs, the toe cleavage, the arches, her heelpopping, it's all incredibly sexy.
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

Karen Gillan in clogs made me loose my mind back then
8342e675f352d1934742ce4450a29893.jpg
The whole series can be found here

http://bit.ly/2adxYjq
chino

Post by chino »

These Nine West Accolia style silver slings on Julianne Hough's tanned feet made me want to come. Just imagine the straps slipping constantly.
chino

Post by chino »

I love D'orsay flats so much so all these celebs wearing them on their sexy feet made me cum today.
chino

Post by chino »

Katie Salmon: big trashy platform slings, shoulder sleave slipped off, tons of cleavage and legs spread. I know it's slutty but it made me cum this morning.
Plateauclogs

Post by Plateauclogs »

chino wrote:Katie Salmon: big trashy platform slings, shoulder sleave slipped off, tons of cleavage and legs spread. I know it's slutty but it made me cum this morning.
what a mega slut!