Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Sexy Celebrity feet that make me want to cum

Post by chino »

Straps up, straps down or one up one down Salma HYek’s sling game is fire 🔥
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

This is the last event I can find that Salma attended in these shoes where her straps are up. All subsequent events they’re squashed under her heels yet she kept on wearing them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

In 2007 Britney Spears was mid meltdown and notorious for wearing dresses with the shoulder straps falling down,messy slingbacks with the straps crushed under her heels etc. Well I just found from that same year an event where she didn’t bother to buckle up one of her shoe straps on a pair of Mary Jane style heels. So trashy hot.
chino

Post by chino »

Britt Robertson’s sexy, hot, high arched feet.
chino

Post by chino »

Angelikki Viktoria Koutava. If your girlfriend or wife had feet and legs like this and Wore these slings our how quickly would it take you to cum?
chino

Post by chino »

The more Jennifer Lawrence wears slings the better. Hope to see some slippiage soon!
chino

Post by chino »

Heidi Klum’s sling game.
chino

Post by chino »

Heidi Klum continues to flaunt sky high slings.
chino

Post by chino »

More Heidi goodness.
chino

Post by chino »

Karlie Kloss in mules.