Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poiuytre

Re: Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaian

Post by poiuytre »

Very nice
chino

Post by chino »

So unfortunately my old girlfriend and I split due to distance thus the lack of pictures. The good news is however I have a new girlfriend who is smoking hot and loves high heels. I just bought these for her, what do you think? I told her about my slingback and heelpopping fetish and she said she totally gets it so hopefully I get teased when she wears these!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome news you have a new girlfriend who understands you, these will look so sexy on her feet! please post some pics.
Dixon2006

Re: Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

Post by Dixon2006 »

beautiful, please pass me the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet come out of her dorsay flats, let's make an exchange I pass you my videos and I'll pass your own for you
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

beautiful, please pass me the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet come out of her dorsay flats, let's make an exchange I pass you my videos and I'll pass your own for you
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

Beatiful
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

chino wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:26 pmMore pics.
Hello chinese, I know you are sonny burnett, I was a subscriber of yours from your YouTube channel, I love your content, I love seeing your girlfriend walking while her feet flake, sadly closed your channel and I could not watch the videos of your girlfriend. So let's make a deal, you give me the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet come out of her flats and I give you the videos of women walking while their feet get out of their shoes. Please say yes
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hello chino, I know you're sonny burnett, I was a subscriber, yours on your YouTube channel, I love your content, I loved the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet left their flats. Unfortunately, your channel was closed and I could not see more of your videos. Let's make a deal, send me your girlfriend's videos and I'll send you the videos of some women walking around with loose flats
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hello chino, I know you're sonny burnett, I was a subscriber, yours on your YouTube channel, I love your content, I loved the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet left their flats. Unfortunately, your channel was closed and I could not see more of your videos. Let's make a deal, send me your girlfriend's videos and I'll send you the videos of some women walking around with loose flats.please say yes
Dixon2006

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hello chino, I know you're sonny burnett, I was a subscriber, yours on your YouTube channel, I love your content, I loved the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet left their flats. Unfortunately, your channel was closed and I could not see more of your videos. Let's make a deal, send me your girlfriend's videos and I'll send you the videos of some women walking around with loose flats