Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaian

Post by chino »

More feet snaps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Not many pics lately cos we've been working a lot but here's a Havaianas shot from today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Strappy sandals last night. She's adjusted the straps so they're tighter now which is a bummer but hopefully they stretch out completely with wear!
chino

Post by chino »

Bad news, my girlfriend has moved overseas for work so there won't be too many photos coming through in the near future. We just went on holidays prior to setting her up overseas and it was mainly cold weather so closed shoes the whole time so she didn't wear her d'orsay flats or sandals at all which was a pity but I did get some shots of her Havaianas briefly.
chino

Post by chino »

Got this snap the other day from her. She knows this would turn me on a bit because she has a habit of dropping shoes when she sits. Every single time she was sitting on a high chair at a bar or restaurant in any of her flats or her Havaianas I'd hear a clunk and see her peering down and she'd say 'oops I lost my shoe' and would sit there with one shoe on and one bare foot until she had to get up again. She knew I loved it.
chino

Post by chino »

While on our trip I tried to by these for my girl but they were all out of her size everywhere. I was hoping that with no buckle on this strap the elastic would eventually stretch and her straps would constantly slip down. My girl would look so sexy walking around in these cute flats with one or both backstraps squashed under her heels. I'm on the lookout now for a similar pair back home to send to her.
chino

Post by chino »

A few pairs of the sandals and flats I've bought for my girl have been from Rubi Shoes in Australia. I've posted some pics on my Instagram page (@slingbackslap) of her wearing them, tagging Rubi Shoes in the pics and highlighting the backstraps falling down or her shoes flopping off her feet as she walks and how much i love it. Anyway, the official Instagram page for Rubi Shoes liked three of my pics and even commented on one! You'd think they wouldn't like a pic of their shoes being loose or slipping but it seems whoever is running their social media account does!
chino

Post by chino »

I've always wanted to know what it felt like to wear loose flats like my girlfriend so I went out and bought the same pair she has from Rubi Shoes in nude instead of black. After a week wearing them about the house they have stretched out and are flopping off my feet mid stride just like my girlfriend's d'orsays. I took some video and posted them on my Instagram page commenting on how floppy and loose my shoes are and would you believe the official Instagram feed for Rubi Shoes liked my videos! It seems like the media manager (who I think is a woman) who manages this social media account for the company must have a bit of a shoe fetish, first liking the pics I posted of my girl in a pair of their sandals with the straps slipping and now me in their flats that have become loose!

To see the video hop onto my Instagram account @slingbackslap
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Excellent Chino ;)
chino

Post by chino »

Pics my girl sent me from her new home overseas and some shoes she's bought.