Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Candids of my girlfriend's D'Orsay flats, heels, Havaianas

Post by chino »

I wrote a post in the Off Topic Silliness forum about a friend of mine I'm sleeping with casually who's left ballet flat has suddenly begun to flop off her foot. Well I got some candids of her last night heelpopping as she walked so I thought I should share them in the candid forum.

The top pics are of the shoes I took when she left them at my place one time. The rest are from last night. I sneakily pretended to check my phone and let her walk ahead and videoed her. These are the screenshots from the video, I'll post that if I can figure out how to.

It's only her left flat that flops, her right one stays normal and never comes off. Made me so hard watching this and hearing the flopping noise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chino on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
shrimper

Re: Candids of my casual friends D'Orsay flats

Post by shrimper »

Did the shoe have any "help" in becoming floppy?? LOL
chino

Post by chino »

Lol no had no help. I'd seen her wear them before we started hooking up and they were normal. Last weekend we went out and she wore them and at the start of the night they were also normal but by the nights end they were popping off. It was that night the heel cup stretched out and became loose. This Saturday she wore them again and they flopped off and then Sunday she also wore them. They are getting looser by the wear.
chino

Post by chino »

Was laying on her bed this afternoon and took this sneaky shot of her sexy feet and calves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

I love that last shot much better than the first set! Wow!
chino

Post by chino »

Her feet in her Havaianas Slims. Hopefully I'll get more pics to come of these and her flats.
chino

Post by chino »

She just sent me this pic of her legs. No wonder those flats slip off her foot, they're so skinny.
chino

Post by chino »

Here's my girl in her Havaianas Slims. Love her feet so much.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

chino wrote:Here's my girl in her Havaianas Slims. Love her feet so much.
Very nice! Those slims on her feet are HOT! So does she know about your flip flop fetish?
chino

Post by chino »

Bought her some new shoes yesterday to replace a pair of ankle strap ones that broke. Took a pic as she tried them on. Love her feet, so sexy. I'll buy her some Slingbacks next and hope her straps slip!