Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

keira in wellies

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by keira in wellies »

chino wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:26 pm Last lot. She really got her slap on walking in these!
Thats what I call a slapper.

She knows the effect this has on men..

so hot

would pay her good money to walk up and down in a hotel room while i wank furiously and end up cumming on her soles and in the sandals
chino

Post by chino »

Yesterday I had to catch the train and an Italian couple sat in front of me (I could tell as they were speaking Italian). The woman was in her late 20's/early 30's and was blonde and very cute. She was heelpopping under the chair and I managed a sneaky couple of shots. Hope you enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Dream shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

IMG_20180128_36160.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Wow where did you find that pic? I looks like it's off an Instagram feed, I'll have to follow!
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

IMG_20180130_38777.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

There's nothing better than a pair of stretched out d'orsay flats in full flight.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

New Tkees reviews ! :lol: :lol:

"I do really love these sandals but they’re practically slides now. After a couple of weeks of wear both my backstraps would slip off my heels and now when I wear them my straps are up for about 10 seconds before they slip off so I just wear them with the straps under my heels as if they are slides the rest of the day. It’s a pity because they look fantastic and are soft and comfortable. Would be perfect otherwise"

"These shoes are very cute and a great color that goes with everything. The strap on the back does slide down easily, but the shoes stay on regardless."

157925a452c26c64394c8d436d88ca7a.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Young woman in her early 20's can't keep her right ballet flat from flopping off her feet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JewGccMXU1Q
chino

Post by chino »

Popping all the way to the office.