Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poiuytre

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by poiuytre »

3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

19.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by poiuytre on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

Something hot
Lace-Satin-Dark-Navy-Short-Sleeve-Knee-Length-Belt-Wrap-Boutique-Junior-Bridesmaids-Dresses-SD5692.jpg
Sans titre.png
Sans titre2.png
Sans titre3.png
Sans titre4.png
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

12828914673__19922.1488208202.1280.1280.jpg
chino

Post by chino »

Saw this woman today at the shops. There’s something about one strap up and one down that’s so hot.
chino

Post by chino »

This woman is a real estate agent near when I work and she wears these pumps to work every single day. She’s worn them for at least 6 months like this and they are so loose and stretched out they make a slapping noise like flip flops against her heels as she walks. I need to get a side view shot one day because her foot comes up almost at 90 degrees and leaves the shoe on the ground. She could wear any other shoe that fits but I find it so hot she chooses to wear these every day.
chino

Post by chino »

Below is the link to a short video I took. Of the real estate agent. Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMli9nw9h9c
chino

Post by chino »

[*]Oh my god I just saw the real estate agent sitting down outside her shop putting on one of the best dangling shows I’ve ever seen, dangling right off the tip of her toes. I couldn’t get into a position to film it without being caught though but hope to in the future. I now think after seeing her dangle that she has a thing for loose shoes.
chino

Post by chino »

Here is the real estate agent again, this time dangling her pumps. I got a very short video, again I was in an awkward position so couldn’t risk being obvious and getting caught. She has amazing feet and legs and any time I’ve seen her she’s either walking with her heels flip flopping all over the place or sitting and dangling, so she seems to like her feet out of her shoes all the time. I remember last year she used to have a pair of black high heel wedges and she also popped out of and dangled them like this. One of the best heelpoppers I’ve ever seen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbrnGw_07 ... e=youtu.be
chino

Post by chino »

When your straps just won’t stay on your heels at the end of a long day.