Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by chino »

Yummy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Oh how I love walking behind a heelpop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chino on Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chino

Post by chino »

Dangling just drives me insane!
chino

Post by chino »

Mmmmm straps down.
chino

Post by chino »

Saw this beautiful office girl this afternoon. No slippage but she wore these gorgeous pointy toe slings. I love when an office girl chooses to wear slingbacks, it shows she’s willing to take a risk and that’s a turn on.
Avarcas

Post by Avarcas »

chino wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:07 am This is the very definition of getting your slap on.
7B2AC9D3-AF3E-4FBC-9194-787071A2565D.jpeg
AE7EECCE-7559-4C5D-B14C-9F1C2EEB186F.jpeg
I love how you can see the entire sole and sexy purple heels slapping insanely. And how she's putting her hands in the hair is so attractive. I would love to get more pics of her.
chino

Post by chino »

Clop, clop, clop, clop....
chino

Post by chino »

Swing that pump.
chino

Post by chino »

Those too far stretched shoes feels.
chino

Post by chino »

D’orsay flats are the ultimate for me, they nearly without fail stretch to become too loose.