Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by chino »

I saw the real estate agent who's pumps used to flop off her heels every day (see pic below). Well she's still wearing the same shoes but it looks like she's put heel liners in them as they aren't popping anymore. I saw her last week and he shoes were stable but today when I saw her the shoes are beginning to bobble a bit with each step. Hopefully this means they'll begin popping on and off again as it was a spectacular sight when her shoes flopped as she walked!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

When you get all dressed up to go to a party but one of your shoe straps keeps slipping off your heel. Love the messy blemish on otherwise immaculate outfits.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Saw perhaps the greatest d'orsay show ever tonight. This woman was wearing d'orsay flats that had stretched and looked about a size too big yet she still wore them and they were like flip flops. I could hear her shoes slapping her feet from 10 metres away, it was incredible. I think these were the loosest shoes I've ever seen.
chino

Post by chino »

What a show.
chino

Post by chino »

Is there anything better than 4-5 inch black leather pointy toed slingbacks on an office girl and her backstraps constantly slipping under her heels?
chino

Post by chino »

Only got a couple of seconds or footage but this woman was wearing a pair of Rubi Shoes pointy toed slingbacks to work and was coming back from her break. These shoes were last in store 6 months ago so she's obviously had them for a while and yet continues to wear them even though the backstraps are hopelessly loose and squashed under her heels. So slappy these shoes.
chino

Post by chino »

A treat for you m.
chino

Post by chino »

How hot are loose flats being dangled and popped?
chino

Post by chino »

If you saw this on the street how would you react?
chino

Post by chino »

Love a bit of shoeplay especially in squashed ballet flats.