Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

poiuytre

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by poiuytre »

I love it too and I feel the same way.
Did you find the comment in spanish about her straps down ?
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

This is not a joke. There are a lot of comments about her back straps. And she said that she leaves them as is anyway ! Incredible
IMG_20180716_25155.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

poiuytre wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:48 am This is not a joke. There are a lot of comments about her back straps. And she said that she leaves them as is anyway ! Incredible

IMG_20180716_25155.jpg
I did find the comment. You'll have to translate for me to save me doing it in google translate though haha.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

IMG_20180718_30887.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Tired office woman at days end flip flopping in her worn out pumps. I love how some women wear completely stretched out pumps as their work shoes each day and put up with them flopping off their heels. There's something about this that makes it sexier. Would love to hear from someone who actually has experiences this.
davex

Post by davex »

Great pictures. Wonder if she heel pops all day in them not just the final walk before home.
chino

Post by chino »

davex wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:07 pm Great pictures. Wonder if she heel pops all day in them not just the final walk before home.
They were ridiculously loose, she'd heelpop all day.
chino

Post by chino »

Straps sitting low on the back of a woman's heel is so tantilising. The strap sitting so low compared to where it should be and almost ready to slip off yet she doesn't pull it up, it all adds more layers so the slipping Slingback fetish to enjoy.
chino

Post by chino »

My last ex walking in her ballet flats after a long day at work, her left flat squashed under her heel and flopping as she walks.
chino

Post by chino »

Dior days.